ECE substitute teacher
Saskatoon Lutheran Early Learning Centers Inc.is seeking to hire an ECE substitute teacher. We are looking for someone to join our team and work closely with our other Educators. The successful applicant will collaboratively work with the Director and other Educators, to provide a safe environment wherein each child may develop to his/her potential; spiritually, physically, emotionally, intellectually, socially and creatively.
- An associate degree in early childhood education, child development or a related field
- Certification in Standard First Aid and CPR-C, Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Record Check, and Tuberculosis Test.
- A sound theoretical and practical understanding of normal child development.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with toddlers, or preschool age children in a group setting.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with other staff.
- Practicing Christian.
- Prepare the environment for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with adults, other children, and materials. Extend childrens learning by asking questions or making suggestions that stimulate their thinking. In keeping with the Play and Exploration Curriculum.
- Work cooperatively to provide for the daily care, supervision, and instruction of toddlers and preschool children. Ensure children are properly supervised at all times.
- Facilitate the development of self-esteem by expressing respect, acceptance and comfort for all children regardless of their behavior.
- Welcome parents, and encourage a conversation about the childs day.
- Maintain the Center in a safe and sanitary manner.
- Cooking and cleaning responsibilities.
- Keep informed of current research and development in the child care profession.
- Contribute thought and effort to improve the Center.
Skills and Abilities
- Multicultural setting
- Child care centre
Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
Security and Safety
- Confidential security clearance
- Child abuse registry check
- Criminal record check (abstract)
- Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Basic security clearance
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Experience With Children Who Have Special Needs
- Children with behavioural issues
- Willing to travel
Early Childhood Educator Assistant Skills
- Arrange transition periods such as lunch and rest for children
- Bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers
- Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- Guide children in development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Observe children and report on observations to supervisor
- Prepare and serve snacks
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree
- Food Safe Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Assistant Certificate
- Assist in maintaining records of children
- Assist in housekeeping duties
- Maintain day care supplies and equipment
- 4 years
- 3 years
- 2 years
- 1 year
- 5 years
Early Childhood Education Skills
- Knowledge of licensing regulations
- Knowledge of Day Nurseries Act
- Assess the developmental level of children
- Plan and develop child care and nursery school programs
- Prepare progress reports and discuss with parents and other staff members
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Provide opportunity for creative expression through the mediums of art, dramatic play and music
FT Early Childhood Educator급여TBD 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처terri_dolph@regina.ymca.ca 지역REGINA
ECE substitute teacher채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처lelcsaskatoon@sasktel.net 지역SASKATOON
Childcare Educator채용인원2 근무조건Casual 연락처theodoredaycare@hotmail.com 지역THEODORE
Childcare Worker채용인원1 근무조건Part Time 연락처theodoredaycare@hotmail.com 지역THEODORE
Early Childhood Educator/Assistant급여Depending on Education (wage scale in place) 채용인원1 근무조건Temporary:F-T 연락처elc@sign-yorkton.org 지역YORKTON
Early Childhood Educator급여Depends on education/experience 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처normanviewdaycare@gmail.com 지역REGINA
CHILD CARE WORKER/EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR급여Depending on Experience 채용인원2 근무조건Casual 연락처familyfutures@sasktel.net 지역PRINCE ALBERT
Casual Early Childhood Educator급여TBD 채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처pdlcdirector@gmail.com 지역MCLEAN
Early Childhood Educator - Level 3채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처warmanchildcarecentre@gmail.com 지역WARMAN
Early Childhood Educator/Cook채용인원1 근무조건Temporary:F-T 연락처ngcc@sasktel.net 지역SASKATOON
Early Childhood Educator III급여Starting at $18.91 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처spadina.firstname.lastname@example.org 지역SASKATOON
Early Childhood Educator급여Grid Salary based on qualifications 채용인원1 근무조건Temporary:F-T 연락처paccrecruiting@gmail.com 지역PRINCE ALBERT
Early Childhood Educator급여Depends on experience 채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처jennar@ywcaregina.com 지역LUMSDEN
Before and After School Child Care Educator급여$13.20 채용인원1 근무조건Part Time 연락처jennar@ywcaregina.com 지역LUMSDEN
Early Childhood Educator - Casua/P.T급여Wages dependant upon ECE Level 채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처thevillage@sasktel.net 지역GRENFELL
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR급여$15-$17 depending on qualifications 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처admin@oaktreesandacorns.com 지역SASKATOON
ECE level III급여$21.08-$25.17(ECEIII) Benefit Package 채용인원2 근무조건Full Time 연락처warman.email@example.com 지역WARMAN
One on One Support급여Determined by education level 채용인원1 근무조건Contract 연락처melfort.firstname.lastname@example.org 지역MELFORT