FT Early Childhood Educator
The YMCA of Regina is a values based charitable organization dedicated to building a strong community. The YMCA of Regina has 3 facilities with over 10,000 members, 5 Childcare Centres, 23 Before and After school sites, 2 Virtual YMCA's and countless community development programs.
Children learn primarily through play, thrive on positive feedback and deserve a nurturing environment with a huge helping of fun to top it all off. Children are constantly changing, learning and developing. The ideal candidate will foster this innocence and take every "ah ha" moment and run with it. The YMCA of Regina follows the YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum, a primarily interest and play based way of teaching. The YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum allows the children freedom to learn at their own pace, gain valuable skills and reach developmental milestones all while playing.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Understand and maintain Ministry of Education regulations.
-Provide a safe and nurturing environment for children to learn and explore
-Demonstrates the YMCA core values, vision and mission.
-Adopts and participates actively in the YMCA Playing to Learn Curriculum.
-Maintains a clean and healthy workplace according to public health and YMCA standards.
-Fosters teamwork and open communication.
-Demonstrates a commitment to working in partnership with parents, families, stakeholders and team members.
-Current CPR/First Aid
-Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector dated within the past 3 months
-ECE Certification, or willingness to obtain (preference given to those with ECE I or higher)
-Knowledge of Emergent Curriculum is an asset
-YMCA values and encourages professional development and education.
-Competitive pension and benefit package.
-YMCA family membership with will full time employment.
-Fun work environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Child care centre
- Day-care centre
- Significant use of memory
- Continuous learning
- Computer use
- Finding information
- Job task planning and organizing
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Working with others
- Oral communication
- Document use
- Reading text
Experience With Children Who Have Special Needs
- Children with behavioural issues
Early Childhood Educator Assistant Skills
- Arrange transition periods such as lunch and rest for children
- Bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers
- Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
- Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings
- Guide children in development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Observe children and report on observations to supervisor
- Prepare and serve snacks
- Prepare craft materials and assist children to use them
- Early Childhood Education Diploma or Degree
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- Assist in maintaining records of children
- Assist in housekeeping duties
- Maintain day care supplies and equipment
- 4 years
- 3-11 months
- 3 years
- 2 years
- 1 year
- 5 years
Type Of Work
- Teaching music
- Teaching art
Early Childhood Education Skills
- Assess the developmental level of children
- Plan and develop child care and nursery school programs
- Prepare progress reports and discuss with parents and other staff members
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Provide opportunity for creative expression through the mediums of art, dramatic play and music
FT Early Childhood Educator급여TBD 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처terri_dolph@regina.ymca.ca 지역REGINA
ECE substitute teacher채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처lelcsaskatoon@sasktel.net 지역SASKATOON
Childcare Educator채용인원2 근무조건Casual 연락처theodoredaycare@hotmail.com 지역THEODORE
Childcare Worker채용인원1 근무조건Part Time 연락처theodoredaycare@hotmail.com 지역THEODORE
Early Childhood Educator/Assistant급여Depending on Education (wage scale in place) 채용인원1 근무조건Temporary:F-T 연락처elc@sign-yorkton.org 지역YORKTON
Early Childhood Educator급여Depends on education/experience 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처normanviewdaycare@gmail.com 지역REGINA
CHILD CARE WORKER/EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR급여Depending on Experience 채용인원2 근무조건Casual 연락처familyfutures@sasktel.net 지역PRINCE ALBERT
Casual Early Childhood Educator급여TBD 채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처pdlcdirector@gmail.com 지역MCLEAN
Early Childhood Educator - Level 3채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처warmanchildcarecentre@gmail.com 지역WARMAN
Early Childhood Educator/Cook채용인원1 근무조건Temporary:F-T 연락처ngcc@sasktel.net 지역SASKATOON
Early Childhood Educator III급여Starting at $18.91 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처spadina.email@example.com 지역SASKATOON
Early Childhood Educator급여Grid Salary based on qualifications 채용인원1 근무조건Temporary:F-T 연락처paccrecruiting@gmail.com 지역PRINCE ALBERT
Early Childhood Educator급여Depends on experience 채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처jennar@ywcaregina.com 지역LUMSDEN
Before and After School Child Care Educator급여$13.20 채용인원1 근무조건Part Time 연락처jennar@ywcaregina.com 지역LUMSDEN
Early Childhood Educator - Casua/P.T급여Wages dependant upon ECE Level 채용인원1 근무조건Casual 연락처thevillage@sasktel.net 지역GRENFELL
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR급여$15-$17 depending on qualifications 채용인원1 근무조건Full Time 연락처admin@oaktreesandacorns.com 지역SASKATOON
ECE level III급여$21.08-$25.17(ECEIII) Benefit Package 채용인원2 근무조건Full Time 연락처warman.firstname.lastname@example.org 지역WARMAN
One on One Support급여Determined by education level 채용인원1 근무조건Contract 연락처melfort.email@example.com 지역MELFORT