5851 Somerled Avenue, Montreal
    연락처
    514-481-2463
    팩스번호
    514-481-3094
    학생수
    학년구성
    K-6

Royal Vale School is located at the corner of Somerled and Draper, accessible by bus number 102 from the Vendôme metro station. (Bus stop is located across the street from the main entrance of the school.)

Entrance Exams
Entrance exams are compulsory for all students applying to Royal Vale School, Kindergarten to Secondary V. Students may enter Royal Vale at either the elementary or high school level.

Philosophy and Objectives
Royal Vale is a Kindergarten to Secondary V, French Immersion school that operates based on the regulations that govern schools with a 240 status. The focus of the school is the development of student proficiency in advanced level mathematics and science. The school aims to prepare students to easily adapt and cope in a society where science and technology are continually changing. Royal Vale believes in learning through creating, developing and understanding ideas. Learning is based on observation, discovery and experimentation in a struc- tured and disciplined academic environment.

Programs

• Emphasis on mathematics and science(Kindergarten – Secondary V)
  • Secondary I – V, limited course selection due to compulsory program
  • Integrated PELO (Hebrew Studies) program (Cycles I – III, elementary)
  • Compulsory Enrichment Program (Cycles I – III, elementary)
  • After school daycare services

Parental Participation
Parental involvement is instrumental in helping Royal Vale students enjoy many enrichment activities. The school has an active Governing Board and two Home and School Association bodies, one for elementary and one for secondary.

Extracurricular Activities

• Extracurricular activities such as sports, art, science and chess clubs
  • Student Leadership Program and Student Life Association
  • Annual Science Fair (compulsory, high school)
  • Science Olympics (compulsory, elementary)
  • Robotics (elementary and high school)
  • National mathematics competitions ( elementary and high school)
  • Chemistry Olympiad (high school)
  • School trips, such as Boston, Washington, New York, Stratford and Europe (high school)
  • Variety shows (elementary and high school)
  • School year book
  • GMAA

문의 및 상담 신청하기

목록

사업자 : 국제경력개발원 | 사업자번호 : 121-86-13198 | 대표자,개인정보관리책임자 : 류문현
서울 Tel : 02-3453-9110 | 주소 : 서울 서초구 서초동 1328-11 대우도씨에빛2 제5층 508호
몬트리올 Tel : 1-514-934-2580 | #2021 Union Avenue, Suite 1109, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2S9

k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved