캐나다 유아교사 취업

READ MORE
    주소
    9905 ave Papineau Montreal, Qc
    연락처
    514-723-2845
    팩스번호
    514-723-2666

L.I.N.K.S. High School is located on Papineau Avenue in the Ahuntsic area in the same facility which houses the St. Pius X Adult Centre and Culinary Institute. It is easily accessible by bus #45 from the Papineau Metro and buses #121 and #140 from the Sauvé Metro.

Philosophy/Objectives
L.I.N.K.S. High School is an alternative high school providing quality educational programs to students from 13 to 21 years of age who have been diagnosed with learning difficulties. Since its founding in 1979, L.I.N.K.S. High School has offered a unique opportunity to students who find the regular high school setting inappropriate.
The school’s goal is to ensure the academic, social, spiritual, and cultural growth of its students and to help them become contributing members of society. For some students, this may be in the regular labour market or in a sheltered workshop setting. For others, the goal is to reintegrate them into community schools.

Programs
L.I.N.K.S. High School welcomes students from various school boards, both on and off the island of Montreal. It offers Individual Paths for Learning (IPL) for students in the following categories: moderately intellectually handicapped, mildly intellectually handicapped, severely learning disabled and multiple handicapped.
Students are grouped on the basis of their language, math, and social abilities, as well as their emotional maturity. Within these small groups, a holistic approach contributes to student growth. Student success is maximized through personalized instruction, computer-assisted modules and a variety of extracurricular activities.
The Prework oriented pathway will be introduced next year. This 3 year program begins for students who reach 15 years of age as of September 30 that academic year. This program leads to a Ministry accredited certificate, not a diploma, upon completion of the 3 years. A model workshop area is incorporated within the school as a preparatory phase for students who cannot immediately enter the Work Study Program. Students in these programs receive “on-the-job” experience and are closely supervised by school personnel. Meanwhile, students in the Work Study Program receive actual on-the-job training four days a week. The fifth day is devoted to in-school follow up and remediation by a work study teacher. For students who are not yet ready for a four-day-per-week commitment, a one, two or three day program is arranged.

Support Services
Weekly multi-disciplinary meetings are used to review student dossiers together with reports from teachers, child care workers, guidance counsellors, speech therapists, a social worker and a spiritual community animator. A student’s grouping and the method of his or her instruction may be adjusted on the basis of these recommendations. This close monitoring and flexible instruction enables L.I.N.K.S. High School to successfully re-integrate students into vocational programs offered by other secondary schools.

Extracurricular Activities

• Winter and summer games programs
  • A variety of sports
  • School socials
  • Field trips
  • Mini-Olympics
  • Special occasion luncheons
  • Overnight camping trip

Parental Involvement
Parents are encouraged to participate in shaping the school environment. Weekly meetings are held between the school’s professional staff and the parents to monitor student development. Parents also receive in-depth progress reports and course outlines. They are well represented and play an integral role in school operations through the Governing Board.

문의 및 상담 신청하기

목록

사업자 : 국제경력개발원 | 사업자번호 : 121-86-13198 | 대표자,개인정보관리책임자 : 류문현
서울 Tel : 02-3453-9110 | 주소 : 서울 서초구 서초동 1328-11 대우도씨에빛2 제5층 508호
몬트리올 Tel : 1-514-934-2580 | #2021 Union Avenue, Suite 1109, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2S9

k2s0o1d4e0s2i1g5n. All Rights Reserved